About Me

My dream in life is to own a really great cookie jar

Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Very Cold New Year

After Paris, I quickly flew off to Copenhagen for the second half of my Christmas break adventure. I would be meeting up and spending the New Year with a friend who would be studying abroad there.
I arrived a day before my friend, which gave me a nice opportunity to explore the city (and to look incredibly smart when I would know where everything is the next day). Though the weather was quite chilly, I thought Copenhagen was a beautiful city- and one that was actually very different than most other places I had visited.



The New Years celebrations were unbelievable, I was literally surrounded by fireworks from 11:30pm to  after 1am. I have never experienced something so unreal. Apparently, anyone can purchase fireworks and set them off- I assume that as long as no one gets hurt, it's legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment